skip to main | skip to sidebar

HAY TANTOS CAMINOS POR ANDAR

  • LIVING
  • KIDS
  • CHECKING
  • DESEJOS E AMBIÇOES
  • GASTOS
  • CONTACTS

sábado, 1 de janeiro de 2011

2011

By Meeeeell às 00:00
Enviar por e-mailPostar no blog!Compartilhar no XCompartilhar no FacebookCompartilhar com o Pinterest
Postagem mais recente Postagem mais antiga Página inicial

Chantilly Lace

Chantilly lace and a pretty face
And a pony tail hangin' down
A wiggle in the walk and a giggle in the talk
Make the world go 'round.

Contato

Orkut
Facebook
MSN: mell.toledo@hotmail.com
Skype: mell.toledo
Pensadores
Skoob
Fotolog

Step by Step

Agência: Experimento - Itaim
Palestra: 27.fev.2010
Michigan Test: 08.abr.2010 (82%, YES!)
Inscrição no GAP: 28.abr.2010

Inscrição no AuPair.com: 29.abr.2010
Inscrição no EasyAuPair: 09.mai.2010
Inscrição na Experimento: 21.mai.2010
Entrevista: 21.mai.2010
Entrega APP: 21.set.2010
Aceite: 28.out.2010
Match: 15.nov.2010
Visa: 08.dez.2010 (oh yeah, baby!!)
Departure Day: 10.jan.2011
Chegada na familia: 13.jan.2011

Status

Status
I have the time of my life...!

O que já foi vivido

  • ►  2014 (2)
    • ►  outubro (1)
    • ►  maio (1)
  • ▼  2011 (14)
    • ►  junho (1)
    • ►  maio (3)
    • ►  abril (4)
    • ►  março (2)
    • ►  fevereiro (2)
    • ▼  janeiro (2)
      • 'CAUSE I'M LEAVING....
      • 2011
  • ►  2010 (23)
    • ►  dezembro (2)
    • ►  novembro (6)
    • ►  outubro (2)
    • ►  setembro (3)
    • ►  agosto (1)
    • ►  julho (2)
    • ►  junho (1)
    • ►  maio (3)
    • ►  abril (3)

Amigos

Just Think about it...


pensador.info

Tudo sobre Au Pair

  • AIFS
  • APIA
  • Au Pair Is...
  • Au Pair Mom
  • Au Pairs
  • Blog da Bia
  • Blog da Eve
  • Blog da Ju
  • Manual da Au Pair
  • Meu profile no AuPair.com
  • Meu profile no EasyAuPair
  • Meu profile no GAP

Knowing America

  • American Towns
  • BOSTON
  • City Data
  • Discover America
  • E.U.A.
  • Free Travel Guides
  • Info Please
  • NY city
  • Petiscos
  • The 50 American States
  • Times Square
  • U.S.A.
  • Viver nos EUA

Improve your English

  • Answers.com
  • Book Holders
  • Conversion Chart
  • Dictionary.com
  • Education First - English Test
  • English Experts
  • English Town
  • Exercising
  • Game Zone
  • Language Guide
  • Omegle - conversation
  • Phrases
  • Prof. Tatii
  • Shared Talk
  • Synonym
  • Tecla SAP
  • Teste de Inglês
  • The Free Dictionary
  • Tradutor Google
  • Visual Dictionary
  • Word Reference

Vale a pena ver de novo

  • Conversor Calçados
  • Convert World

Yes, I'm on my way.

Tell everybody I'm on my way
New friends and new places to see
With blue skies ahead yes, I'm on my way
And there's nowhere else that I'd rather be

Tell everybody I'm on my way
And I'm loving every step I take
With the sun beating down yes, I'm on my way
And I can't keep this smile off my face


'Cause there's nothing like seeingeach other again
No matter what the distance between
And the stories that we tell will make you smile

Oh it really lifts my heart

So tell them all I'm on my way
New friends and new places to see
And to sleep under the stars
Who could ask for more?
With the moon keeping watch over me

Not the snow, not the rain
Can change my mind
The sun will come out, wait and see
And the feeling of the wind in your face
Can lift your heart
Oh there's nowhere I would rather be


'Cause I'm on my way now, well and truly, I'm on my way now!


Tell everybody I'm on my way

And I just can't wait to be there
With blue skies ahead yes, I'm on my way
And nothing but good times to share

So tell everybody I'm on my way
And I just can't wait to be home
With the sun beating down yes, I'm on my way
And nothing but good times to show
I'm on my way

Yes, I'm on my way.



On My Way - Phil Collins ♪ ♪ ♫




Bring it all back.

Hold on to what you try to be, your individuality
When the world is on your sholders
Just smile and let it go
If people try to put you down
Just walk on by don't turn around
You only have to answer to yourself

Don't you know it true what they say

In life it ain't easy
But your time's coming around
So don't stop trying


Don't stop never give up
Hold your head high and reach the top
Let the world see what you have got
Bring it all back to you
Dream of falling in love
Anything you've been thinkin' of
When the world seems to get to tough
Bring it all back to you

Try not to worry 'bout a thing
Enjoy the good times life can brings
Keep it all inside you, gotta let your feelings show
Imagination is the key, cos you are own your destiny
You never should be lonely, when time is on your side


Don't you know it's true what they say
Things are sent to try you
But your time's comin' around
So don't stop trying


Don't you know it's true what they say
Things happen for a reason
But you time's comin' around
So don't stop trying

Bring It All Back - S Club 7 ♪ ♪ ♫

American Family Blogs

  • The Herberts
    Halloween
    Há um ano
  • Norah the Explorer
    Halloween
    Há 7 anos
  • Our ridiculously interesting lives...no, seriously
    Life lately!
    Há 9 anos
  • Cole and Daisha
    Alice Turns 3!
    Há 12 anos
  • Thoughts, Conversations and a lot of Drama
    Wah, It's Already 2014
    Há 12 anos
  • Waters Family Blog
    Catch up- New Year's Eve
    Há 13 anos
 
It's a long way to the top if you wanna Rock 'n' Roll.
"Não deixe que seus medos tomem o lugar de seus sonhos..." - Walt Disney