podia ser pior vai por mim...nem o application consegui entregar tive problema com passaporte porque já mudei de nome, nso meus exames de rotina pra médica assinar o medical form deu que estou com um cisto de quanse 7 cm no ovário...q pode ser que ele suma do nada e aumente se aumentar terei que operar.. é como eu te falei podia ser pior...
Calma Mel... é assim msm, a gnt quase enlouquece, mas vai dar td certo, td tem seu tempo e o seu está chegando... quando ficar on vai ser mtoooo feliz! Bjusssss e mtaaa sorte pra agilizar isso *-*
Tell everybody I'm on my way
New friends and new places to see
With blue skies ahead yes, I'm on my way
And there's nowhere else that I'd rather be
Tell everybody I'm on my way
And I'm loving every step I take With the sun beating down yes, I'm on my way
And I can't keep this smile off my face
'Cause there's nothing like seeingeach other again
No matter what the distance between And the stories that we tell will make you smile Oh it really lifts my heart
So tell them all I'm on my way
New friends and new places to see And to sleep under the stars
Who could ask for more? With the moon keeping watch over me
Not the snow, not the rain
Can change my mind
The sun will come out, wait and see And the feeling of the wind in your face
Can lift your heart Oh there's nowhere I would rather be
'Cause I'm on my way now, well and truly, I'm on my way now!
Tell everybody I'm on my way And I just can't wait to be there
With blue skies ahead yes, I'm on my way
And nothing but good times to share
So tell everybody I'm on my way
And I just can't wait to be home
With the sun beating down yes, I'm on my way
And nothing but good times to show I'm on my way
Yes, I'm on my way.
On My Way - Phil Collins ♪ ♪ ♫
Bring it all back.
Hold on to what you try to be, your individuality When the world is on your sholders Just smile and let it go If people try to put you down Just walk on by don't turn around You only have to answer to yourself Don't you know it true what they say In life it ain't easy But your time's coming around So don't stop trying
Don't stop never give up Hold your head high and reach the top Let the world see what you have got Bring it all back to you Dream of falling in love Anything you've been thinkin' of When the world seems to get to tough Bring it all back to you
Try not to worry 'bout a thing Enjoy the good times life can brings Keep it all inside you, gotta let your feelings show Imagination is the key, cos you are own your destiny You never should be lonely, when time is on your side
Don't you know it's true what they say Things are sent to try you But your time's comin' around So don't stop trying
Don't you know it's true what they say Things happen for a reason But you time's comin' around So don't stop trying
rsrsrs...tá feia a coisa hein!!!rs
ResponderExcluirA Bibi tá doida também, rs.
Seja paciente e aproveite tudo por aqui.
BeijosBeijos
podia ser pior vai por mim...nem o application consegui entregar tive problema com passaporte porque já mudei de nome, nso meus exames de rotina pra médica assinar o medical form deu que estou com um cisto de quanse 7 cm no ovário...q pode ser que ele suma do nada e aumente se aumentar terei que operar.. é como eu te falei podia ser pior...
ResponderExcluirOI...estou te seguindo.
ResponderExcluirsomos duas que nao aguenta mais ler essa mensagem!! hauha
beijos
Calma Mel... é assim msm, a gnt quase enlouquece, mas vai dar td certo, td tem seu tempo e o seu está chegando... quando ficar on vai ser mtoooo feliz!
ResponderExcluirBjusssss e mtaaa sorte pra agilizar isso *-*
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderExcluiroPS OBRIGADA PELA FORÇA
ResponderExcluirMeelll Hermosa!! Tô quase chegando nessa fase aí...Acho que vou ficar igual a você, super ansiosa...rsrsrs
ResponderExcluirUm beijo beeem grande.